Choosing someone to care for your family member can be difficult and confusing, especially if this is your first time owning a pet or hiring a pet care company. We want to give you the most straightforward, honest service you can receive and leave no doubts in your mind that you have made the right decision. If you can't find the answer here or you would rather speak to a representative, give us a call at 608-279-3330 We are happy to answer all questions.
Why Hire a Dog Walker or Pet Sitter
2. What hours do you walk dogs? We do dog walking between the hours of 7AM and 8PM seven days a week.
3. Do you walk on the weekends? Yes, we walk 7 days a week.
4. What if it's raining? We walk rain or shine, unless you specify otherwise. We do request that you leave a towel to dry your dog, so they don't track mud into the house.
5. How long is the actual walk? The service that you choose determines the length of the walk. The visit starts when we walk through your front door or building entrance and ends when we exit. Our driving time is not considered part of the time you paid for. Additional services such as feeding, freshening water, cleaning crates, etc. may shorten your dog's walk slightly but generally no more than 5 minutes. For example, if you purchase a 30-minute walk but request that we feed your dog and administer their daily medicine, the walk would be around 25 minutes as opposed to 30.
6. What are my Payment options? Cash or check only
7. Do you need my house keys? 2 Eyez 4 Pawz requires two copies or your house key unless you have made other arrangements for us to access your pets. If you'd like to leave a spare key under the mat or give us the gate code, we are happy with alternative entry methods. If a key is required, we request two copies so that if your regular dog walker becomes ill or has an emergency, someone will always be there to walk your dog.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us and a representative will get back to your shortly.